Cookies and Other NEXERA Technologies Policy
Personal Data Controller The Data Controller
Personal Data Controller The Data Controller is NEXERA Holding Sp. z o.o., address of registered office: Al. Jana Pawła II 29, 00-806 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry No. KRS 0000637244 VAT Reg. No. (NIP): 5223071643, State Statistical No. (REGON): 36543239500000 (Company or Data Controller).
I. Key Information
II. We use the following cookies:
1. System Cookies: - technical and session, guaranteeing safe use of the Website, etc.; this group of cookies is necessary for the correct operation of our Website and guarantees safe use of the Website. In line with the provisions, the use of such cookies does not require the consent of the Website visitor.
2. Cookies Enhancing Comfort of Browsing - this group of cookies allows us to optimise the use of the Website. Thanks to these cookies, we can remember individual choices of the Users and deliver the contents better adjusted to their preferences.
3. Advertising Cookies - this group of cookies allows us and our trusted partners to trace the Users on websites, among others in relation to directing behavioural advertisement to the Users. Their purpose is to display advertisements interesting for individual Users and thus more valuable for publishers and advertisers of a third party.
4. Analytical Cookies - this group of cookies allows us to understand the modes how different Users use the Website, which makes the improvement of its structure and content possible. Below, please find detailed information about the cookies used by us, including their lifespan:
III. Management of Cookie Settings
Our Website will usually display a notification before any cookies are saved on your device. Sometimes, we also make use of pop-up windows or banners so that Users can manage cookies. Cookie settings can be managed with the use of the browser (which allows you to turn off acceptance of all or of some cookies). The browser may also require confirmation with respect to changes of settings. Please remember that blocking all cookies may result in lack of access to some parts of our Website. The links below present information from the most popular browsers on how to independently manage cookies when browsing the Website: • Chrome • Microsoft Edge • Firefox • Opera • Safari
Analytical and Marketing Tools Used by Us and Our Trusted Partners
• Google Analytics The Website uses Google Analytics which is an on-line tool to analyse the statistics of websites and on-line analytics offering an insight to the Website traffic data delivered by Google. This tool is used to create statistics for the needs of adjusting the content of our Website to the Users’ preferences and its constant optimisation. The Users can prevent installation of cookies by adequately setting their browsers. The Users can also prevent collection of data by Google via cookies and pertaining to the use of the Website by installing an add-in in the browser that blocks the embedding of the Google Analytics scripts; it is available HERE.. More information about Google Analytics is presented HERE. On account of using the Google Analytics tool, personal data collected in relation to the use of the Website may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In such case, the processing of personal data takes place based on standard contractual clauses entered into by the Data Controller with the supplier of the tool. We encourage you to read the content of the agreement pertaining to the processing of personal data, including the content of standard contractual clauses which are a part of it. Information on how Google uses the data compiled during browsing and use of applications of its partners is available HERE.
• Google Ads is a tool which allows to measure the efficiency of advertising campaigns and analysis of the collected data. Google Ads displays our advertisements to persons who visited our Website in the past. Information about the processing of data by Google within the scope of Google Ads is available HERE.
Date of last Policy update: 12.09.2022.