We are solely a wholesale telecommunications operator and we provide access to infrastructure only for operators (Telecommunications Entrepreneurs).
Thanks to our FTTH fibre-optic access network, telecommunications and cable television operators can provide household inhabitants within the range of the NEXERA Network the most modern telecommunication services in attractive packages.
On 14 December 2019, the President of the Office of Electronic Communication accepted NEXERA’s amended wholesale offer.
The new Framework Offer extends the catalogue of types of security from NEXERA’s claims arising from the non-performance or improper performance of customers’ obligations customer arising in connection with the implementation of Nexera’s services.
NEXERA together with the President of the Office of Electronic Communication has determined that in addition to the security used by NEXERA so far in the form of a bank guarantee, the Beneficiary Operator will be able to establish (as an alternative to a bank guarantee) a cash deposit.
File "Oferta Ramowa" consists:
- framework offer
- attachment nr 4 - NEXERA tarrif
- attachment nr 5 - BSA agreement
- attachment nr 6 - NEXERA Access to cable ducts
- attachment nr 7 - NEXERA Lease of Dark Fibres
- attachment nr 8 - NEXERA LLU
- attachment nr 9 - NEXERA Network Connection in collocation mode
Subscriber access services for the purposes of data transmission to NEXERA schools are provided on an equal and non-discriminatory basis based on the Framework Offer along with the Price List approved by the Office of Electronic Communications on 2 August 2018.
- Documents (in the form of an Agreement Template and its annexes) constituting the NEXERA Framework Offer can be downloaded below.
- Information about the addresses of educational units within the coverage of the NEXERA network (school addresses) is located in the General Information section. Operators interested in the above additional services please contact us at the email address email@example.com.
Promotion for BSA services
From 15 October 15 2020, we are launching a promotion for BSA services. In selected address points of the NEXERA network, we reduce monthly fees for BSA services by as much as 50%! Promotional prices will be valid for the first 12 months from the launch of the wholesale service.
To take advantage of the promotion, you must sign a Declaration of will regarding the use of the possibility of ordering Services offered on the terms specified in the Promotional Price List, and then, within the period from 15 October 2020 to 31 January 2021, place an order for the BSA service for selected address points. Details of the promotion are included in the Promotional Price List, and the addresses covered by the promotion are indicated in Appendix 1 to this Price List*.
The announcement and the Promotional Price List attached to it do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.