21ST CENTURY INTERNET IN SCHOOLS
- Schools connected to the NEXERA network, and thus also to the Nationwide Education Network, will be able to introduce modern teaching methods. Their pupils will be able to deepen their knowledge and free of charge have very quick access to the Internet and its educational resources. From a very early age children will acquire competence digital, necessary in 21st-century economy, thus improving their chances in a competitive labour market.
Article 8 paragraph 3 of the Act on the Nationwide Education Network has guaranteed a connection speed of 100Mb/s. Did you know that at any time you can increase this speed by ordering additional blocks of 50Mb/s? Thanks to this, you will be able to better use the digital edition offer that is made available by the fastest internet connection.
- WHY IS IT WORTH JOINING THE OSE PROGRAMME?
- access to high-speed internet
- the possibility to use digital tools and educational content
- protection against malware as well as monitoring of network threats and security
- OSE ensures protection of users against access to content that may pose a threat
- basic package of school infrastructure devices